For those of you who weren’t already aware, There has been a developing animosity (for lack of a better word) between yours truly and local WHNS morning news anchor, Cody Alcorn. The feud began after I grew tired of hearing, what I can only describe, as propaganda from the morning news crew.
They covered the story of a 77 year old woman with medial problem who was jerked out of her vehicle by a tough-guy cop on a power-trip. There were strong suggestions that innocent American citizens should just follow unlawful demands by law enforcement officials.
A couple of days later, after hearing Mr. Alcorn “report” (REPEAT) the media spin on the newest Quantitative Easing program. Cody, as well as his co-anchor failed to point out that the Federal Reserve is NOT an actual government agency.
In-fact, when watching the report from a guy who claims “…we gather all the information we can to bring our viewers a fair, accurate report about what’s happening.” (from Alcorn’s biography), it was pretty much implied that the Fed, which IS a privately owned corporation, was an actual part of the government.
At this point, I tried to help the Upstate, SC Repeater, by sharing with him Ben Swann’s recent “Reality Check” about the QE3 program, and how it will do more damage to the economy than it could ever help.
On September 18th, I received a notification that Cody Alcorn had started following me on Twitter, which was more than fine with me. I simply dismissed it, and went about my daily routine.
The next day (Sept. 19th) was my birthday, and my dear wife thought I would be amused if she got the news crew to shout me out in their daily happy birthday wishes. I did actually rather get a kick out of it, especially when It was Mr. Alcorn him self that extended the birthday greeting. I even made a pretty funny video (in my opinion) as a present to myself.
Early this morning, as the four-hour “news” program came on, I had remembered that Cody had started following me on Twitter, so I went to go return the favor. Much to my surprise and amusement, I discovered that I have been BLOCKED from following Mr. Alcorn’s twitter account. I find it very hilarious that a repeater… err. reporter would set himself up for the obvious “attack” that would come in response to his attempt to “tweet-watch”. Seriously, news that’s made to ENTERTAIN is just plain stupid! Once again, I seem to have Out-Foxed “Foxy Cody”.
Friday meetings are the toughest! Guess the topic...social media!—
Lauren Elise (@laureneliseTV) September 21, 2012
My, that's an unusual topic for the last day of the week I'd be ready to get out of the office myself, enjoy the weekend #libertyNEVERsleeps—
Jeenyus Corner (@JeenyusCorner) September 21, 2012
Just wanted to add this quick update to let everyone know that I was somehow, and mysteriously unblocked from following local Repeater, Cody Alcorn. Lol. I wonder if it was something I tweeted that influenced the change of heart. lol. #libertyNEVERsleeps
- Sen. Lindsay Graham- Fire This Treasonous Clown In 2014! | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Happy Birthday To…well, ME! The Jeenyus, Is 29 Years Old! Birthday Video! | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- The Info-Warfare Continues: Foxy Cody’s Reality Check | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Obama wins right to indefinitely detain Americans under NDAA | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- GoDaddy Hacked, Anon Twitter Accounts Claim Responsibility Although Questions Rise | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- The Most Perfect Governing Document Ever Devised By Man Celebrates 225th Birthday (print your pocket Constitution here) | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Federal Reserve accused of setting U.S. up for ‘crash’ | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- US court calls CIA emperor without clothes | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Libya Warned US Three Days Before Consulate Attack | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- How Could The US Embassy In BENGHAZI Be Attacked When It’s Not Even Listed? Explain This! | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)