This is the campaign newspaper put out by the challenger, Riley Harvell in the SC State Senate 4th District race. He is heading up against 24 year incumbent, Billy O’Dell, who is currently a republican. O’Dell walked across party lines back in 2003 in a bid to stay in office. Since crossing over, however. It seems like the Senator did nothing but switch desks with someone, seeing as how his big dollar, tax-payer burdening , liberal voting positions have remained quite the same. This newspaper will outline the VERY CLEAR, difference between Mr. O’Dell and Mr. Harvell. I urge you to take the time to read the paper, and the time to understand what all the numbers and data mean. But for those of you in a hurry, without time to read the whole thing, I’ll sum it up… Sen. O’Dell= MORE SPENDING, MORE DEBT, AND BANKRUPT CHILDREN IN FUTURE GENERATIONS. (if you think that’s exaggerating, keep in mind our economic conditions…. and consider this; O’Dell voted to appropriate $1,000,000,000.00, ONE MILLION DOLLARS, to the building of a state GREEN BEAN MUSEUM! Riley Harvell= Smart enough to know that a Green Bean Museum with a price tag of $1Million dollars is an egregious use of our tax dollars.
Don’t forget to vote on Tuesday, June 12. We NEED a new Senator in South Carolina’s 4th District. One who will stand up against frivolous spending, and pet projects that have led our state to the BIGGEST BUDGET ever passed in the history of South Carolina.
-TAKE THE JEENYUS CORNER 4TH DISTRICT ELECTION POLL BELOW-
- Challenger to State Senator O’dell Fires Back Against Misleading Rhetoric (jeenyuscorner.com)
- O’Dell, Harvell spar about special interests (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Riley Harvell- Real Reform and Real Change in Columbia (jeenyuscorner.com)
- ? Campaign notes 6-10 (independentmail.com)
- Campaign notes: Bungled ballot fuels primary fallout (independentmail.com)
- Riley Harvell- Real Reform and Real Change in Colombia (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Primary upheaval expected to bring outcry for reform (independentmail.com)
- Problem-plagued primary confuses candidates (independentmail.com)
- Sc Club for Growth Blasts Incumbent Senator Billy O’dell, Endorses Challenger (jeenyuscorner.com)
- GOP Primary Election Canceled In Oconee Co.; Upheaval Statewide (wspa.com)
- Governor Haley to Endorse Senator Lee Bright this Monday (jeenyuscorner.com)