June 7th, 2012
If you were not already aware, the South Carolina Supreme Court handed down a decision that has made an EPIC mess of the state’s upcoming June 12th Election.
Justices ruled Tuesday that Florence County Republicans incorrectly certified candidates who hadn’t properly filed economic disclosure papers.
This has caused a lot of dismay and frustration among not only registered republicans in the state, but for voters (like myself) who are independent conservatives. This frustration was shared by Chad Connelly, the chairman of the SCGOP. Mr. Connelly shared his thoughts on the issue via YouTube.
- SCGOP Chairman Chad Connelly: “I am as angry and as frustrated by these recent events as you.” (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Sc Club for Growth Blasts Incumbent Senator Billy O’dell, Endorses Challenger (jeenyuscorner.com)
- South Carolina could be a barometer for Romney (kansascity.com)
- Group wants Oconee County residents to head for polls although Republican primary is off (independentmail.com)
- SC justices scold GOP lawyer for ignoring order (thestate.com)
- S.C. Republicans: We’ll back Romney in general election (newsobserver.com)
- Pickens County GOP head wants lawmakers recalled to fix primary problems (independentmail.com)